where is the Mips SoC work going on?

I've looked in mips, evbmips, sbmips. I can't see any clear sign that we have the Broadcom SoC world under control. its mips "el" flavour.

this is probably the kind of mail which (unintentionally) solicits "send code" responses, but before the hoard of them flood in, can I optimistically trawl for the pings from people who
actually ARE working on a NetBSD solution for the broadcom boxes?

I run debian derived code on my asus WL500gp. I'd love not to have to do that.

-G