Request for testers - socket locking diff

Hi,

The below diff makes the socket code and one of the protocols (unix) MP
safe. It needs clean-up and more testing but I believe that it works at
least for IPv4 and Unix domain sockets.

If anyone is interested in giving it a go, I'd love to hear whether or not
it works - especially with Bluetooth and Appletalk since those are protocols
that I don't have the setup for. Note that I haven't tried IPv6, IPsec or
netbooting yet but I plan to soon.

        http://www.netbsd.org/~ad/socklock-2008032901.diff

Thanks,
Andrew