Re: Problems with "make buildworld"

On Jul 16,  1:26pm, "David Crowcroft" wrote:
}
} I installed -current, downloaded the tree, and even compiled and
} installed my own (generic) kernel (NetBSD 4.99.54). I ran "cvs up
} -PAd" at /usr/src" to have an updated tree.
}
} However, when trying to "make buildworld", I get the following error,
} and have no clue on how to "fix" it.

     You should be using build.sh.  See BUILDING at the top of the
source tree.  As for the error, I would suggest doing another cvs up.
Somebody has probably fixed it by now.

}-- End of excerpt from "David Crowcroft"