No Worthy Mechs Found

I'm not sure if this is a KDE issue but it always worked before I
reinstalled with the latest -current.  Whenever I try to send email to
a remote site that requires auth before SMTP I get this error:

Sending failed:
Authorization failed, An error occured during authentication: SASL(-4):
no mechanism available: No worthy mechs found authentication not
supported

The message will stay in the 'outbox' folder until you either fix the
problem (e.g. a broken address) or remove the message from
the 'outbox' folder.

The following transport protocol was used:

Druid.net

The kdepim package is built with sasl and cyrus-sasl-2.1.22 is
installed.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy%NetBSD.org@localhost>
http://www.NetBSD.org/