Re: WPA regression

Jared D. McNeill wrote:
Brett Lymn wrote:
I brute forced a fix by checking the return from wpa_sm_rx_eapol() and
if it is 0 then force a complete reauthentication.  I am sure this is
not the correct fix but it seems to go a long way towards stopping my
wireless network breaking every time a rekeying is performed.
Attached is a diff to wpa_supplicant.c in src/dist/wpa/wpa_supplicant.

So far so good over here. Saw it do a Group rekeying via wpa_cli and my bssid is still valid.

I'll be sure to complain loudly if it fails later in the day :-)

Ok, it finally died on me. I guess I have a different issue than you..

Cheers,
Jared