Re: autri0: can't map memory space

To follow up on my own message from last month about the following
error appearing after upgrading from 4.99.26 to 4.99.42:

>   autri0 at pci0 dev 6 function 0: Acer Labs M5451 AC-Link Controller Audio
> Device (rev. 0x01)
>   autri0: can't map memory space

I figured out the problem.  The 4.99.26 kernel configuration was based
on GENERIC_LAPTOP, but since that was removed from the tree, I had
based the 4.99.42 configuration on GENERIC.  One of the differences
between GENERIC_LAPTOP and GENERIC is that GENERIC_LAPTOP defined
PCI_ADDR_FIXUP and GENERIC doesn't.

The PCI Command register for the autri0 device is initially 0x0000;
the PCI_ADDR_FIXUP code (when enabled) changes it to 0x0007 and makes
the attach succeed.

Adding the following to the configuration file made things work again.

  options         PCIBIOS
  options         PCI_BUS_FIXUP
  options         PCI_ADDR_FIXUP

--