Issue 121 of the NetBSD CVS Digest is out

This issue:

Work in progress on xeni386 PAE support. [Manuel Bouyer]

Add support to ofppc for the IBM 7044-270 machine.  [Tim Rightnour]

This is a POWER3-II based machine. Currently the kernel to run on this machine is incompatible with the standard GENERIC kernel, so for now,
        we have a separate GENERIC_B64. Eventually, I hope to combine the two.
        Please note, this is a port of 32bit ofppc, not a powerpc64 port.

Remove arm support for IPKDB. [Chris Gilbert]

Implementation of processor-sets, affinity and POSIX real-time extensions.[Mindaugas Rasiukevicius]

Address: http://www.srcdigest.org
RSS: http://www.srcdigest.org/feeds/cvs-rss.xml