lockup with: unable to allocate new vnode, retrying...

Hi *,

with -current as of Saturday I am seeing a hanging MP system with following
repeated dmesg output:

WARNING: unable to allocate new vnode, retrying...

The workload was a bacula full backup about 1,5mio files and > 100GB
of backuped data into the run.

All was locked up, sorry no core.

Could it be the we are losing some vnodes (kern.maxvnodes was 128000)?

If this is fixed already - just drop me a short note. I will have
access to the system again over the weekend.

Frank

PS: the above a is from memory report and may thus lack some precision.