Re: bootparam_prot.h: No such file or diretory

On 14/01/2008, Kimi <kimimeister%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Well, I have now got further I think, but now stuck at:
> dependall ===> lib/librpcsvc
> bootparam_prot_xdr.c:6:28: error: bootparam_prot.h: No such file or diretory
> nbmkdep:compile failed.
>
> with a:
> # ./build.sh -O /usr/obj build
> no /etc/mk.conf and a /usr/src from an hour ago

I get the same on netbsd-4, also noticed bin/26006: netbsd-2-0 doesn't
build for alpha, missing bootparam_prot.h same thing, different arch.
for I tried both AMD64 & i386.

I thoughtd maybe a "make includes" in /usr/src might help but no dice

--
Regards,
 Kimi