Re: strange console messages

Greg Troxel wrote:
  I'm seeing a lot of messages like this:

          vnode sez 0xffffffff80b76b90, listhd 0xffffffff80b76b80

I was getting this regularly when doing a 'cvs update' in /usr/pkgsrc - but it seems to have cleared up for me since the "softdep" fixes - which is very odd, since this machine doesn't use softdep. :} mine was a DIAGNOSTIC kernel, so this brought the machine down...

+j