Re: Any recent changes to pkg_install?

Shingoshi wrote:

So I hope someone can tell me exactly how to fix this. Because nothing I
install has made this issue disappear.

Shingoshi

As advised in an email from Joerg, I installed the latest version of the
pkgsrc, and most if not all of the problems went away. Say I advise anyone
else reading this to do the same. Update to the latest copy of the pkgsrc.
Sometimes problems exist on specific platforms which are then resolved in
later releases of the pkgsrc.

Hope that helps someone else also.
Shingoshi