Re: ps2pdf utils

Hi,

On Jan 6, 2008 2:59 PM, Matthias Drochner <M.Drochner%fz-juelich.de@localhost> wrote:

ficovh%yahoo.com@localhost said:
> Normally I grab a  web content with Firefox in ps format, later
> convert it to pdf using ps2pdf (13, 14 etc).
>
> This time, ps is ok, but the conversion into pdf produce wrong
> characters.

I've been using ps2pdf successfully, mostly to convert .ps
files created by LaTeX+dvips.
I'm certainly not an expert in font encoding schemes, but
without details or example files noone can tell what your
problem is.

me too, are converting .ps files from latex, and other programs (such as Firefox for grabbing web pages), the .ps is ok, while watching with gv, at the time to convert both epdfview or xpfg don't display it correctly.

I'm using netBSD 4.99.45, gv --version ( gv 3.6.3)  , ghostscript 8.6.0 from pkgsrc -current

Regards.

best regards
Matthias

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender), Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt

Francisco Valladolid H.
-- http://bsdguy.net - Perl, [Open-Net] BSD fan. --