Re: Direction on debuggings

In article
<42b497160801032059o2b2b3616n4265e5045a41033%mail.gmail.com@localhost>,
Kimi  <kimimeister%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
>Hi
>
>I would still like to get NetBSD up & running on a computer as to why
>it hangs after pcppi1: attached to attimer1.
>
>can I have directions or a guide to help me understand why NetBSD
>hangs at that point?

mine says:

pcppi1 at acpi0 (SPK, PNP0800)
pcppi1: io 0x61
midi0 at pcppi1: PC speaker (CPU-intensive output)
spkr0 at pcppi1
sysbeep0 at pcppi1
RTC (PNP0B00) [AT Real-Time Clock] at acpi0 not configured
attimer1 at acpi0 (TMR, PNP0100): AT Timer
attimer1: io 0x40-0x5f irq 0

try disabling drivers in order to find which one hangs.

christos