Re: IBM Thinkpad T43p X setup

--- S K <ekamperi%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:

> > Thanks for the reply, today i resolved this
> problem by
> > setup modular-xorg-server with NetBSD 4.99.45 at
> > 1600x1200 resolution, whenever I don't know if
> xterm
> > compile automatically with freetype support, i
> can't
> > use antialiased fonts with xterm.
> >

> There is also a article in our wiki describing the
> process:
>
> http://wiki.netbsd.se/How_to_use_TTF_fonts_in_xterm

Hi.

This instructions don't work later that me ended setup
modular-xorg-server, maybe the support for freetype
need will setup before to compile in mk.conf

Regards.

> Cheers

---
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the
new has come! - 2 Corinthians 5:17 (NIV)
Francisco Valladolid Hdez.
http://blog.bsdguy.net - http://flickr.com/photos/sigueme/

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs