Subject: Re: Call for testers: ACPI suspend/resume, part 2
To: Jared D. McNeill <jmcneill@invisible.ca>
From: Iain Hibbert <plunky@rya-online.net>
List: current-users
Date: 12/21/2007 19:54:41
On Fri, 21 Dec 2007, Jared D. McNeill wrote:

> On Fri, 21 Dec 2007, Berndt Josef Wulf wrote:
> >
> > I tested it on a Dell Inspiron 9400. It works flawlessly after disabling the
> > bce bthub bthidev btms btkbd btsco devices.

My apologies, I've been working 12 hour days and ENOTIME until probably
next week - wrt bthub etc, in the past power down events just caused USB
devices to detach which would detach from the bluetooth stack (its safe to
do that) and thus detach bthub etc, requiring an /etc/rc.d run through to
reconfigure after resume.

I see that christos added NULL handlers to ubt.c, is it correct to make
the pmf handlers do a detach/reattach to make the same behaviour as is
done (under the old scheme) in pcmcia/bt3c.c/bt3c_power() ?

(if so, and if anybody is irked by the lack, please continue :)

iain