Subject: Re: Call for testers: power management branch
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Joerg Sonnenberger <joerg@britannica.bec.de>
List: current-users
Date: 11/28/2007 16:48:53
On Wed, Nov 28, 2007 at 04:17:24PM +0100, Pierre Pronchery wrote:
> I have made a patch for some of these. It would be nice if it could be
> reviewed and committed :)

Jared already committed a handler for clock.c. This one is a bit special
as the low level resume code handles this device.

com.c: This is not correct as the suspend path has to deal with
disabling the device, e.g. making sure it is not active.

midi_pcppi.c: I'm not yet sure about the interactions with the speaker
driver, but either one will need some handling.

makphy.c: I've committed a better patch yesterday.

pad.c: this is Jared's baby, he should know if any callouts etc have to
be stopped :-)

Joerg