Subject: Re: Inverted boot problem for a Mac Mini
To: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@lothlorien.nfbcal.org>
From: Johan Ihren <johani@johani.org>
List: current-users
Date: 11/06/2007 23:02:07
Hi,

On 6 Nov 2007, at 21:32, Brian Buhrow wrote:

> 	Another thought that I had was that you said you could boot from the
> NetBSD cd or the NetBSD installed on the hard disk, but couldn't
> boot from
> the OS X cd from Apple.  This may be a third stupid question, but
> have you
> tried booting the Bootcamp cd, which I believe has utilities to
> configure
> your mac in various ways.  If you can boot from the Bootcamp cd,
> perhaps it
> can then restore functionality required to let OS X boot.

Sounds great. But I haven't found anything called a "BootCamp CD". If
I search for the over at Apple all I come up with is an iMac specific
firmware update. I suspect that there once was a BootCamp CD but that
it has disappeared as Leopard was released.

If anyone has an image of this thing (that hasn't already expired) I
would be much obliged...

Johan