Subject: Re: Less than 50% battery life wrt Win
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: C. K. <ck74@operamail.com>
List: current-users
Date: 10/10/2007 05:42:50
Hello!

I have acpi enabled kernel already.

According to Juan "There was a bug in the idle loop that caused extra work
in the background, this was fixed ~1 week ago." So, i will upgrade to
4.99.32 today and lets see the difference.

Following configuration (thanks Dianne) let me have 1 hour 50 mins battery
life: "sysctl -w machdep.est.frequency.target=800 " and i also reduced
screen brightness.

Regards,