Subject: Re: BCSP (BlueCore Serial Protocol)
To: KIYOHARA Takashi <kiyohara@kk.iij4u.or.jp>
From: Iain Hibbert <plunky@rya-online.net>
List: current-users
Date: 09/25/2007 07:14:40
On Tue, 25 Sep 2007, KIYOHARA Takashi wrote:

> By the way, I test DUN with bcsp(4).  Perhaps, it is safe.  However,
> btbc(4) seems not to be able to do it.  (The cause is 1.0b? X-<
> It tests it for a while.

1.0b in the card should be fine since that really only handles the radio
link; I used bt3c(4) for a long time with DUN and keyboard/mouse.

There might be problems when the remote bluetooth RFCOMM protocol is 1.0b
and overruns can happen, since our RFCOMM code only does the newer
(mandatory from 1.1) credit flow control. I see no real point to
implement* the old style since overruns could still happen because of
packet lag.

iain

* its on my list, but far down