Subject: Re: Fw: BCSP (BlueCore Serial Protocol)
To: KIYOHARA Takashi <kiyohara@kk.iij4u.or.jp>
From: Iain Hibbert <plunky@rya-online.net>
List: current-users
Date: 09/24/2007 21:26:10

--0-1184304801-1190660150=:1424

On Mon, 24 Sep 2007, KIYOHARA Takashi wrote:

> BCSP is supported by bcsp(4).

Cool, I think it looks good though I have no hardware for this

I got small patch for bcsp.4, attached - maybe its also useful to put the
direct URL to find the BCSP specification in SEE ALSO?

> By the way, I think that the BCCMD utility (bccmdutil(8)) in addition to
> the support of bcsp(4) is necessary.
> LSI of BCSP and CSR changes the speed by BCCMD according to my memory.

Is this something that btuartd cannot manage? I don't see any bccmdutil in
google, bluez has a bccmd(8) but I dont see changing speed in that.

iain
--0-1184304801-1190660150=:1424
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--0-1184304801-1190660150=:1424--