Subject: Re: CVS commit: src/share/misc
To: Christos Zoulas <christos@astron.com>
From: Valeriy E. Ushakov <uwe@stderr.spb.ru>
List: current-users
Date: 09/23/2007 18:57:32
On Sun, Sep 23, 2007 at 14:37:11 +0000, Christos Zoulas wrote:

> In article <200709231039.l8NAdDNW028652@vtn1.victoria.tc.ca>,
> John Nemeth <jnemeth@victoria.tc.ca> wrote:
> >On Jan 8,  4:25am, Christos Zoulas wrote:
> >}
> >} Module Name:	src
> >} Committed By:	christos
> >} Date:		Sat Sep 22 16:17:52 UTC 2007
> >}
> >} Modified Files:
> >} 	src/share/misc: NetBSD.el
> >}
> >} Log Message:
> >} - revert previous patch; anon ymous does not like it!
> >} - add NetBSD id.
> >
> >     What is wrong with the code?  Saying that some random unnamed
> >person doesn't like it isn't an explanation for a change (unless you're
> >saying that said random unnamed person can give orders to the project).
>
> He wrote the patch, and he has a better one coming up.

Can we please keep whitespace stuff only provided as an example but
commented out, along with auto-newline and other features that are
pertinent to editing habits/preferences as opposed to code style?

SY, Uwe
--
uwe@stderr.spb.ru                       |       Zu Grunde kommen
http://snark.ptc.spbu.ru/~uwe/          |       Ist zu Grunde gehen