Subject: xen3 on amd64
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Darrel <levitch@iglou.com>
List: current-users
Date: 09/14/2007 23:43:14
Hopefully, this is the correct list for my question.  Currently, I am
experimenting with Solaris, NetBSD, FreeBSD, and OpenBSD, so probably have
not spent enough time researching the politics of mailing lists- but I
have subscribed to this one for the moment.

I have plans to follow these wiki instructions:
http://wiki.netbsd.se/How_to_set_up_a_guest_OS_using_xen3

To prevent my train from getting lost, does anyone have a warning about
attempting this on dual-processor amd64?  I assume XFree86 is "required"
to make xen3 work here?  If not, I would rather not install the graphical
interface.

Darrel