Subject: Re: bind, postfix, ntp break MKDOC=no?
To: Thor Lancelot Simon <tls@rek.tjls.com>
From: Luke Mewburn <lukem@NetBSD.org>
List: current-users
Date: 09/06/2007 18:23:01
--3gk1bTGVZuaU9V5/

On Thu, Sep 06, 2007 at 12:13:44AM -0400, Thor Lancelot Simon wrote:
  | Is it expected that MKDOC=no will cause build.sh to fail at the 'sets'
  | stage?  This looks like a whole lot of precedent...

Something must be borked in either how you're passing MKDOC=no, or
your build system, or you populated DESTDIR with MKDOC!=no then
called it again with MKDOC=no.

  | ./usr/share/doc/usd/04.csh/Makefile
  | ./usr/share/doc/usd/04.csh/csh.1
  | ./usr/share/doc/usd/04.csh/csh.2
  | ./usr/share/doc/usd/04.csh/csh.3
  | ./usr/share/doc/usd/04.csh/csh.4
  | ./usr/share/doc/usd/04.csh/csh.a
  | ./usr/share/doc/usd/04.csh/csh.g
  | ./usr/share/doc/usd/04.csh/tabs

I noticed that the csh docs have been installed as well, so
I just built bin/csh with MKDOC=no on a clean destdir, and the
docs didn't get installed.  When I removed the MKDOC=no, they
did get installed.  As expected.

How are you passing MKDOC=no?

cheers,
Luke.