Subject: Re: [Fwd: System hung...]
To: e.stiebler <emu@e-bbes.com>
From: Johnny Billquist <bqt@softjar.se>
List: current-users
Date: 08/20/2007 00:35:26
e.stiebler skrev:
> Johnny Billquist wrote:
>> Just tried it again today, with 4.99.28, and got the exact same
>> result, at exactly the same place.
>>
>> Anyone here who have any ideas?
>
> Are you still having this problem ?
> Are you sure, that it didn't disconnect from the NFS server ?
> That what I saw once on my system ...

Pretty sure that's not it. I don't get any messages on the console. In fact, I
can't even get a reaction in any terminal, not even the console. Not even to
control characters. It's just totally non-responsive. But I can break into ddb.

And yes, I still have the problem. I've been mucking around some more. Still not
sure what the problem is, but it might appear it have something to do with when
a new process is created, and should be run.

	Johnny

email: bqt@softjar.se             ||  Reading murder books