Subject: Re: invalid mutex in named
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: current-users
Date: 08/08/2007 13:44:38
On Wed, 8 Aug 2007, Adrian Portelli wrote:

> > Does this also happen if you compile a recent BIND *release*? (instead of
> > code from cvs)
> >
> > 	Geert
>
> I'd also like to know the results if you use BIND from pkgsrc.  If you
> have a fairly recent HEAD and pkgsrc they should both be the same
> version (9.4.1-P1).

I just downloaded 9.4.1-P1 source and built from scratch.

Same error.

I didn't test NetBSD's HEAD version of BIND (but I am also updating system
so wil get to that within a day or so hopefully). And I didn't test pkgsrc
BIND.

I am using HEAD from ISC's BIND from their CVS.

I am working on updating my kernel and NetBSD system to latest HEAD
currently.

  Jeremy C. Reed