Subject: Re: Adding URLs to CVSWeb diffs for source changes
To: Hisashi T Fujinaka <htodd@twofifty.com>
From: Blair Sadewitz <blair.sadewitz@gmail.com>
List: current-users
Date: 07/18/2007 13:46:47
Weighing the pros and cons, I think it might be best to create a
bulkier, "rich-text" html-source-changes list.  However, we don't want
to end up exponentially increasing the number of lists we have
according to each feature set people lobby for. ;)

I currently use gmail via elinks, so the sed command is useless for
me.  Moreover, I read and search the archives frequently.  Ultimately,
I'd like to mirror the whole tree using a non-cvs SCM With a more
powerful web interface, but choosing amongst the seemingly endless
permutations of solutions has been thusfar irritating me. ;)

--Blair