Subject: Todays current kernel and smbfs
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Astro <freedom.day@gmail.com>
List: current-users
Date: 07/10/2007 15:25:24
------=_Part_71512_7435609.1184073924131

Hi,

Im using today's i386 current kernel and noticed a hangup when using
mount_smbfs

 - using a generic_laptop i386 -current kernel and userland as of today

when I do >
 # mount_smbfs -U user -W workgroup -I share.somewhere.dot //share/c$
/mnt/mountpoint    (connecting to a win2k box)

I get prompted for a password and after issuing one the system freezes.
This does not happen when using normal samba utils from pkgsrc
If I compile a kernel with extensive debugging options how do I submit the
dump stuff ?

Thanks
Pavel