Subject: Re: netbsd-4 hackathon
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Allen Briggs <briggs@netbsd.org>
List: current-users
Date: 05/30/2007 22:42:20
Brief personal summary from the "meatmeet".  I think there was also
an on-line hackathon scheduled, too, and I thought the original
question was about that.

I enjoyed meeting folks and visiting Ames.  I wish I'd been able
to stay longer.  Before the meetup, I had previously met two of
the folks there.  I finally dived into work on aac(4), which
continues (hence my call for testers earlier), and started thinking
more about the future of NetBSD in embedded environments.

On the subject...  If anyone has feature ideas / thoughts / etc.,
on NetBSD in embedded systems drop me a line or start a discussion
on tech-embed.

-allen

--
Allen Briggs  |  http://www.ninthwonder.com/~briggs/  |  briggs@ninthwonder.com