Subject: Re: netbsd-4 hackathon
To: Hubert Feyrer <hubertf@gmx.de>
From: Eric Haszlakiewicz <erh@nimenees.com>
List: current-users
Date: 05/30/2007 18:37:34
On Mon, May 28, 2007 at 07:55:49PM +0200, Hubert Feyrer wrote:
> So, what happened? I haven't seen a report yet - did the hackathon happen,
> were there any results that are worth reporting?

Well, I can't say I got much done, but it was certainly more productive
than I've been wrt NetBSD stuff in a while.  Since there didn't appear to
be any specific plan for what everyone was going to be hacking on, everyone
seemed to do their own thing.  I ended up finally dragging out my changes
to "config" to allow auto-generation of LKMs and moved it a (tiny) step
closer to getting done.

  Tracy took us all on a tour of the data center, where several of us
briefly considered making a trip to the ISU surplus store to pick
through the centrifuges, test tubes and occasional computer.  That
idea petered out once an inventory list was found.

  As for other events, well maybe someone that was actually there for
the entire time can speak up.  (I didn't get out to Iowa until Tuesday
afternoon)

eric