Subject: Compile Error
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: kamel derouiche <derouiche_dz@yahoo.fr>
List: current-users
Date: 05/07/2007 17:13:57
I just got

#   compile  config/files.o
cc -O2  -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes
-Wpointer-arith -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-traditional
-Wno-uninitialized -Wno-format-y2k -Werror
-I/usr/src/usr.bin/config -I.    -c    files.c
files.c: In function `addfile':
files.c:126: warning: implicit declaration of function
`ecalloc'
files.c:126: warning: assignment makes pointer from
integer without a cast
files.c: In function `addobject':
files.c:178: warning: assignment makes pointer from
integer without a cast
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/src/usr.bin/config

Solution ??

Thank you

NetBSD is Very JIHBED, JIHEBD it is word arabic == TOP AND POWER INTELLIGENT

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com