Subject: Re: pam_radius seems to be completely broken in NetBSD-3.x, probably everywhere???
To: Adrian Portelli <adrianp@stindustries.net>
From: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@lothlorien.nfbcal.org>
List: current-users
Date: 02/24/2007 11:30:39
	Yes, this is the problem I'm having.  The reason for the error is
because the pam_radius.so module is missing a bunch of function entry
points necessary to interface with the pam api.  My project precludes me
from installing an additional third party package, so I'll fix the problem,
or try to.  When I have a fix, I'll reply to this bug, and perhaps it will
get fixed soon.
-thanks
-Brian