Subject: Re: the path from nathanw_sa -> newlock2
To: Alistair Crooks <agc@pkgsrc.org>
From: Hisashi T Fujinaka <htodd@twofifty.com>
List: current-users
Date: 02/12/2007 20:13:47
On Mon, 12 Feb 2007, Alistair Crooks wrote:

> The minutes of the core team meetings are distributed internally to the
> project - there hasn't really been a need in the past to make them any
> more public than that. Not that we're trying to be opaque, just that
> no-one's asked.

In case you're keeping track, I've asked and I've been told that the
minutes are private. No biggie, I understand why since Christos pointed
out some of the security reasons, but don't think I haven't asked.
Gendalia, for example, just told me that the minutes were private as
were the decision making process and wouldn't say why.

--
Hisashi T Fujinaka - htodd@twofifty.com