Subject: Another motherboard question
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Paul Goyette <paul@whooppee.com>
List: current-users
Date: 01/08/2007 06:51:49
I figured now that I've got good RAM to play with, I'd tried to
resurrect my M2V motherboard.

A GENERIC_ACPI kernel built from 12-hours-ago sources boots, but it
crashes and reboots immediately after discovering the keyboard and/or
mouse (USB) and attaching them to wsdisplay0.  As near as I can tell,
this is just before one would expect the SATA disk probes.

No serial console available so it's pretty hard to determine if there
is any additional information available.

Anyone else seen this kind of problem?  Anyone else running a M2V?

|   Paul Goyette   | PGP DSS Key fingerprint: |  E-mail addresses:   |
| Network Engineer | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 |  paul@whooppee.com   |
|                  | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette@juniper.net |