Subject: IP over Firewire
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org, tech-net@netbsd.org>
From: Thor Lancelot Simon <tls@rek.tjls.com>
List: current-users
Date: 01/07/2007 15:52:00
Does anyone have this working in a 4.x or -current kernel?

I can make it ping.  And that's about it: if I try to actually move
much data through it, it leaks mbufs like a sieve and then eventually
crashes the system due to what look like other bugs in the code.

I am distressed that this code appears to be largely untested since the
major import from FreeBSD was done; I know it worked before that.  :-/

--
Thor Lancelot Simon	                               tls@rek.tjls.com
  "All of my opinions are consistent, but I cannot present them all