Subject: Re: setrlimit seems to have changed: breaks pkgsrc/net/tor
To: Elad Efrat <elad@netbsd.org>
From: Paulo Alexandre Pinto Pires <p@ppires.org>
List: current-users
Date: 01/04/2007 23:04:56
--nextPart1728237.W1nkiMgehr

Em Quinta 04 Janeiro 2007 15:10, Elad Efrat escreveu:
> Juan RP wrote:
> > On Thursday 04 January 2007 11:05, Elad Efrat wrote:
> >> try this.
> >
> > Postfix does not complain anymore with this patch, thanks.
>
> this isn't a correct fix. it's just to verify this is the problem.
>
> -e.

Hi, Elad.

I cannot test it right now, but I believe Juan's tests were like the ones I=
'd=20
perform.  Last time I tested, every setuid program failed in setrlimit().  =
Is=20
there a rationale for such behavior, or was it just an accident?

=2D-=20
	Pappires

=2E.. Qui habet aurem audiat quid Spiritus dicat ecclesiis.