Subject: Re: java on current?
To: Pavel Cahyna <pavel@netbsd.org>
From: Chavdar Ivanov <ci4ic4@gmail.com>
List: current-users
Date: 12/28/2006 09:10:15
On 12/19/06, Pavel Cahyna <pavel@netbsd.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 18, 2006 at 02:12:01PM +1000, George Michaelson wrote:
> > > Also if you can ^Z the java process before it
> > > exits, you can cd to /emul/linux/proc/<java-pid> and ls -l exe and
> > > see what it says.
> >
> > the window is vanashingly small. I tried, I don't seem to have a window
> > of time to halt before its dead.
>
> would sysctl proc.<pid>.stopexit help ?

How would you know the pid if it exits so quickly?

> Pavel

I managed to build release this night (4.99.7 on i386). Sun jre still
does not work with the same readlink problem (I was hoping that after
the recent activity in vfs_syscalls.c it wouild have been corrected
somehow).

I even downgraded sun-jre15 to the version which works on one of my
workstations (5.0.6nb2; the latest tried was 5.0.9nb1). Just in
case...

Chavdar