Subject: Re: ending up in db> every so many minutes
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Mipam <mipam@ux11.ltcm.net>
List: current-users
Date: 12/13/2006 23:16:15
>> I could do a tr after ending up in db> with 4.99.5, but then i'd make a
>> picture and send it in jpg format (good readable) to ??

>This might be the only solution for some hardware but usually it's better
>to use
>ddb.onpanic=0

>in /etc/sysctl.conf. After a reboot you should see a stacktrace in the
>dmesg output and a coredump in /var/crash assuming you have savecore=YES
>in /etc/rc.conf.

Okay, i did as you said. After enabling pflogd=YES i saw a nice trace
flashing before my eyes, but after reboot, nothing appeared in
/var/log/messages and i seen nothing in /var/crash :-(
The whole picture is unstable anyway's, but still no useable trace
anywhere. I could just start pflogd to cause another crash?
Regards,

Mipam.