Subject: ending up in db> every so many minutes
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Mipam <mipam@ux11.ltcm.net>
List: current-users
Date: 12/13/2006 19:13:57
Hi All,

I fetched the current sources last saterday 9 december 2006.
I put USE_SPP=yes in /etc/mk.conf
I also enabled ALTQ support in the kernel since it's supported by now.
However, after installing kernel and userland i keep ending up in db>
First of all, i disabled pflogd, because everytime it starts i end up in
db>.
Later i disabled tmpfs again, but it didnt work out as i hoped for.
Now, the kernel keeps running for a while and 10 minutes later ends up in
db>.
I run pf all of the time, i've always used it since it's available in
current. Stupid me, made my swap space too small.
I booted with 4.99.1 and now it seems to keep running fine again,
allthough my userland is now out of sync with the kernel of course. :-(
Anybody else having these problems?
I could do a tr after ending up in db> with 4.99.5, but then i'd make a
picture and send it in jpg format (good readable) to ??
Regards,

Mipam.