Subject: Re: COMPAT_LINUX on amd64 doesn't seem to be working very well...
To: Eric Haszlakiewicz <erh@nimenees.com>
From: Blair Sadewitz <blair.sadewitz@gmail.com>
List: current-users
Date: 12/01/2006 13:39:26
/dev/wd1a on / type ffs (soft dependencies, local)
/dev/wd1f on /var type ffs (soft dependencies, local)
fdesc on /dev type fdesc (read-only, union, local)
tmpfs on /var/run type tmpfs (nosuid, nodev, local)
ptyfs on /dev/pts type ptyfs (local)
/dev/wd1e on /usr type ffs (soft dependencies, local)
/dev/wd1g on /usr/pkg type ffs (soft dependencies, local)
/dev/wd1h on /usr/local type ffs (soft dependencies, local)
/dev/raid0a on /u type ffs (soft dependencies, local)
/dev/wd0a on /home type ffs (nosuid, nodev, soft dependencies, local)
kernfs on /kern type kernfs (local)
tmpfs on /tmp type tmpfs (nosuid, nodev, local)
/u/pkgsrc on /usr/pkgsrc type null (local)
procfs on /usr/pkg/emul/linux/proc type procfs (read-only, local)

and procfs is mounted with the linux option in fstab.

--
Support WFMU-FM: free-form radio for the masses!

<http://www.wfmu.org/>
91.1 FM Jersey City, NJ
90.1 FM Mt. Hope, NY

"The Reggae Schoolroom":