Subject: [tracker@koders.com: Re:(Case 2522) User Project Submission: NetBSD]
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Eric Haszlakiewicz <erh@netbsd.org>
List: current-users
Date: 11/14/2006 17:20:07
Fyi, in case anyone uses (or wants to use) koders.com.
I haven't tried it yet, but here's what they say:

----- Forwarded message from Issue Tracker <tracker@koders.com> -----

Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 03:25:51 -0800
From: "Issue Tracker" <tracker@koders.com>
To: <erh@netbsd.org>
Subject: Re:(Case 2522) User Project Submission: NetBSD

Hello, Eric

We'd like to inform you that we've added the NetBSD project to our index.  Some helpful tips are below:

1) Enter NetBSD into the Koders search box and you will be able to browse and search your project by clicking on its name in the list to the right.

2) Here is the direct link to the project: http://koders.com/info.aspx?c=ProjectInfo&pid=1AV5GN5U6VNFUSS519KNHR22SC

3) To add a search box that is scoped to this project only, follow the instructions at this link:

http://www.koders.com/info.aspx?c=tools#Scoped

Thanks for your submission and continued support.

Regards,
The Koders Team