Subject: Building a partial release?
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Peter Seebach <seebs@plethora.net>
List: current-users
Date: 10/06/2006 12:12:29
I am trying very hard to build a -current release to try to run on my Intel
Mini.

-current, as is fairly often the case, can't build a release, because some of
the ramdisks are too big.

I don't care, for my purposes.

Is there a simple way to cause "build.sh release" to build ONLY the CD-ROM
boot image and GENERIC kernel, not the others for Xen, old laptops, and other
weird stuff?  Naive attempts to simply dike out the excess floppies and
ramdisks still fail on a "build.sh release".

I can't find any obvious way to say "build only this floppy, none of the
others", and my initial attempts have failed.

-s