Subject: Re: azalia / mixer settings on new laptop
To: Matthias Scheler <tron@zhadum.org.uk>
From: Daniel Carosone <dan@geek.com.au>
List: current-users
Date: 09/30/2006 07:03:12
--uCozLMBrA/OCc/kF

On Fri, Sep 29, 2006 at 03:15:41PM +0100, Matthias Scheler wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 29, 2006 at 12:22:20PM +1000, Daniel Carosone wrote:
> > Any suggestions?
>=20
> Use a newer kernel.

Um, this is -current from yesterday, updated since I installed the
machine with -current from Monday.  I probably should have mentioned
that, even though I was posting to current-users@ ..  :-)

> The azalia(4) driver in NetBSD 3.1_RC3, 4.0_BETA and current has much
> better volume control including a "outputs.master" property.

That's what I was looking for at first, but it seems not to be finding
something to connect with this knob on my hardware.

--
Dan.

--uCozLMBrA/OCc/kF

--uCozLMBrA/OCc/kF--