Subject: Re: Porting NetBSD to AVR32?
To: Roger Skjetlein <rskjetlein@atmel.com>
From: Mike M. Volokhov <mishka@NOSPAM-random.od.ua>
List: current-users
Date: 09/19/2006 14:33:44
Roger Skjetlein <rskjetlein@atmel.com> wrote:
> Hi.
>
> As a big BSD fan I would like to see a port of NetBSD to AVR32. For this
> I have acquired two STK1000 development kits for giveaway:
> http://www.atmel.com/dyn/products/tools_card.asp?tool_id=3918
> http://www.avrfreaks.net/index.php?module=FreaksTools&func=viewItem&item_id=709
[snip]

Hello!

First of all, let me say a big thanks for this offer. AVR32 is very modern
device with amazing features, and I'm all to see it supported by NetBSD too.

But seeking for more info I have not found any notes on how much RAM this
particular device (STK1000) had installed onboard. Looking through specs
it seems that RAM will be shared on attached SD card, isn't it? Is it
possible to attach (if it does not yet) any SDRAM modules to STK1000?

Thank you.

--
Mishka