Subject: Re: LFS and Xen3 testing
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org, perseant@netbsd.org, bouyer@netbsd.org>
From: Blair Sadewitz <blair.sadewitz@gmail.com>
List: current-users
Date: 09/16/2006 22:25:31
It was many months ago (March, maybe), and so I apologize that I
cannot be more specific about this: I was using an LFS filesystem on a
ccd at the time (amd64, 3.99.xx most likely), and I had some lockups
that resembled what was described here (I'm almost positive the
cleaner was stuck in biowait).

I do not want to waste anyone's time or mislead anyone with incorrect
information, but I just wanted to add that it's possible that's not
just a Xen issue.