Subject: Re: ZFS
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Timo Schoeler <timo.schoeler@riscworks.net>
List: current-users
Date: 09/02/2006 21:42:56
thus khym@azeotrope.org spake:
> On Sat, Sep 02, 2006 at 11:45:37AM +0200, Timo Schoeler wrote:
>> there are dozens, if not hundreds of subscribers of the mailing list
>> that obviously inherently agree with blobs being evil. otherwise they
>> would respond (even if it'd be only a fraction of them, you could see
>> some emails) to this thread.
>
> So anyone who doesn't explicitly express an opinion agrees with you by
> default?

no, i just wrote about the tendency. it's basic psychological stuff,
everybody that leads a life off his/her desktop has made this experience.

> That's ridiculous, and I am publically ridiculing you for it
> at this very moment.

okay. no problem.

> I do not agree with you,

okay. that's your right.

> and think you need to
> learn how to have a discussion without implying that anyone who dares
> to disagree with you is ignorant

i emphasized 'tendency' and follow guides which are part of real life. i
don't have any idea of your life, but i personally are involved in
several (public) organizations/movements that require (sometimes days
of) discussion and i never was blamed. i have to deal with people (human
beings) from the age of twelve or whenever their interest awakes up to
the nineties. i never had any problem there. i do have a problem
communicating with some of a few dozen/hundreds guys that just had a
very huge supernova shaking their little l33t universe as one of the the
*founders* of this universe said that it sucks.

> and just doesn't have the capacity
> understand your intellectual arguments.

i won't reply to this. but thanks for the invitation :)

> GTFO my internets.

no :)

--
Timo Schoeler | http://riscworks.net/~tis | timo.schoeler@riscworks.net
RISCworks -- Perfection is a powerful message

Frankie says: Relax