Subject: Re: ZFS
To: Timo Schoeler <timo.schoeler@riscworks.net>
From: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@netbsd.org>
List: current-users
Date: 08/31/2006 17:32:42
--5/uDoXvLw7AC5HRs

On Thu, Aug 31, 2006 at 03:17:15PM +0200, Timo Schoeler wrote:
> (...)
> >I don't see a "discussion" happening here - you are just trying to
> >belittle and shout people down,
>=20
> i) i'm not shouting anybody down (makes me interested in your definition=
=20
> of 'shouting' or 'shouting down'), ii) people !=3D you, plurar vs. singul=
ar.

It sure seems you are. Your response to disagreement is to continue=20
speaking forcefully. Your reactions seem to indicate that folks just don't=
=20
understand the issue.

We do understand the issue. We just disageee with you about the=20
significance and the trade-offs of accepting blob drivers.

Take care,

Bill

--5/uDoXvLw7AC5HRs

--5/uDoXvLw7AC5HRs--