Subject: Re: nfe problems
To: Jukka Marin <jmarin@kyyhky.embedtronics.fi>
From: None <khym@azeotrope.org>
List: current-users
Date: 08/29/2006 14:57:53
On Tue, Aug 29, 2006 at 06:32:59PM +0300, Jukka Marin wrote:
> FYI, it seems that packet transmission works when the network is stuck,
> but no packets are received (or queued in the hardware receive buffers).

That sounds like the same problem I see on my system (Tyan K8WE) when
using the nfe driver. For now, I use the nv LKM that relies on nVidia's
binary driver, but I'd like to use nfe instead.
INet: khym@azeotrope.org |  they raise a paw / the bat, the cat /
Dahan: Hani G Y+C 30 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++