Subject: Re: nfe problems
To: Juan RP <juan@xtrarom.org>
From: Jukka Marin <jmarin@embedtronics.fi>
List: current-users
Date: 08/29/2006 14:31:17
On Tue, Aug 29, 2006 at 11:42:11AM +0200, Juan RP wrote:
> I think that DragonFlyBSD fixed something in nfe(4) that the other BSDs do
> not have applied yet, maybe you could take a look at it...

I diffed the dfly driver and OpenBSD/NetBSD drivers and the diff was over
2500 lines. ;-)  The dfly driver is version 1.1 in cvs, so I can't compare
it to older revisions.  The cvs log messages aren't too helpful in any
driver.. :-I

Testing the driver is annoying because when the network locks up, NetBSD
can't do a complete shutdown (it hangs) and at next reboot, my 300+ GB
raidframe disk is dirty and the machine spends the next hours rebuilding
RAID parity...

  -jm