Subject: Re: fsck weirdness?
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Rhialto <rhialto@falu.nl>
List: current-users
Date: 08/26/2006 12:55:01
On Sat 26 Aug 2006 at 12:02:18 +0200, Rhialto wrote:
> fsck seems to think my partition is msdos while it isn't??

It is probably because my fstab bas an msdos entry for USB stick memory,
which also will be sd0 (if it's the only USB mass storage that's
inserted). *ponders* Maybe fsck should look in disklabels instead of
fstab, if possible, since that is more probable to have correct
information...

-Olaf.
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl        -- Cetero censeo "authored" delendum esse.