Subject: Build failure with yesterday's (and today's) -current sources
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Ed Gould <ed@left.wing.org>
List: current-users
Date: 08/14/2006 16:13:31
Building -current is failing for me, with sources from anoncvs (fresh
checkout into an empty directory, built into an empty directory as
well).  This is true with sources obtained yesterday from
anoncvs@anoncvs4.us.NetBSD.org:/cvsroot and again after an update
earlier today (after updating the sources, I used the -u flag to
build.sh).

The failure is:

   nbmake: don't know how to make prop_dictionary_copyin_ioctl.9. Stop

   nbmake: stopped in /usr/src/current/src/lib/libprop

   *** Failed target:  dependall
   *** Failed command: cd /usr/src/current/src/lib/libprop;
/usr/src/arch/i386/tools/bin/nbmake realall
  *** Error code 2

I believe I've seen similar failures in the past, but I haven't built
userland in about two months, since I couldn't run a recent kernel
until yesterday (thanks, Frank!).

Any thoughts?

	--Ed